Furthermore, the work traces the missionary zeal that brought about the planting of Christianity in Africa especially in Nigeria. The work shows that the missionaries were the product of Reformation directly or indirectly. The study also considers many missionaries who played important roles in reaching Nigeria with the Gospel. They include Mary Mitchell Slessor, Hope Masterton Waddell, and so many others. Stamoolis (2006) saw the European missionary enterprise as a product of the Reformation. He argues that it started in the movement known as pietism (p. 567).
- What challenges confront the Ghanaian banks in their cash mobilization efforts towards meeting the new minimum capital requirement?
- How can the banks generate more funds from the Ghana Stock Exchange and other Stock Exchanges outside the country?
- What are the modalities for sourcing funds from international strategic investors and International Finance Corporation?
- How can the bank reduce operating cost to save the money for more lending purposes?
- What are some of the restrictions that the Central Bank places on banks to rope in more funds?